California employers need actionable data.
Leading industry experts discuss why it’s important for employers to be engaged in the early stages of developing California’s first statewide longitudinal data system.
- Dr. Su Jin Gatlin Jez, Executive Director, California Competes
- Zima Creason, Executive Director, California Edge Coalition
- David Rattray, President & CEO, Unite LA
- Bianca Blomquist, Senior California Policy & Engagement Manager / Northern California Outreach Manager, California Small Business Majority
- John Brauer, Executive Director for Workforce and Economic Development, California Labor Federation
- Kathy Booth, Project Director, Educational Data and Policy, WestED